You've been searching all over and you finally found those towels, that robe, those sheets you wrapped up in on your last business trip / vacay and you can't wait to use them! And we can't wait for you to enjoy them either! We wanted to share with you the best way to get the most out of your luxury towels, robes and bedding!
CARE INSTRUCTIONS FOR MONARCH CYPRESS LOOP TERRY, TERRY VELOUR, WAFFLE(no lining), & TERRY TOWELING
• Machine wash warm 110º - 130ºF (40º-55ºC) using a mild detergent • Wash dark colors separately
• Wash whites with like colors
• Only non-chlorine (oxygenated) bleach
• Tumble dry medium at 160ºF (70ºC)
• Do not use fabric softeners or dryer sheets as these will coat the fabric and diminish absorbency.
We recommend the following care for microfiber and waffle robes with terry or polyester linings:
Wash in warm water and dry on medium or permanent press setting. Remove promptly from the dryer while ever so slightly damp and hang. The weight of the robe will pull out any residual wrinkles. While it isn't necessary to turn
the robe inside out for laundering, turning the terry or plush side out will make it easier to remove any makeup or soil on the collar during the wash
cycle and will allow the robe to dry more quickly.
The following specifications are followed in the manufacturer's in‐house wash testing lab:
• washer is set for a mix wash (hot and cold water running simultaneously)
• solvent based, high alkaline liquid laundry detergent is recommended.
• dryer is set at NO MORE than 125 Fahrenheit (50 for polyester plush lined (to
prevent melting) and 160 degrees for cotton/poly terry lined.
• machines are run at 75%‐100% capacity
• dryer sheets or anti‐static liquid product can be used when laundering double‐faced robes to reduce/prevent static between inner and outer lining.
CARE INSTRUCTIONS FOR MONARCH CYPRESS CHAMOIS
We recommend the following care for our chamois robes:
• Machine wash warm 110ºF- 130ºF using a mild detergent
• Wash dark colors separately
• Wash whites with like colors
• Non chlorine (oxygenated) bleach recommended, but chlorine bleach and or brighteners are safe to use periodically for heavy stains.
• Remove from washer and shake to alleviate wrinkles
• Tumble dry on low or medium temp. but do not EXCEED 160 ºF
• Do not over-fill dryer.
• Remove promptly, hang or fold.
• To avoid static do not over dry
• Do not use fabric softeners or dryer sheets as these will coat the
fabric and diminish absorbency.
CARE INSTRUCTIONS FOR MONARCH CYPRESS ECO-LUXE LINEN FOR NON-PRGRAMMABLE MACHINES• Wash: Do not wash linen with other items such as towels. Use commercial grade laundry detergent.
• We recommend adding Tide Stain Release in Wash Booster
• Sparingly use liquid fabric softener to control static electricity build up and improve wrinkle free appearance (or use wrinkle release spray after washing) (Alternative methods are to add a cup of white vinegar to the wash or tossing a clean, unused tennis ball in the dryer during drying)
• Wash on Permanent Press cycles using hot water and cool or cold water rinse
• Use a slow spin cycle if available
• Non-chlorine bleach may be used (we at All Zen loves using baking soda and vinegar)
• Dry: Set dryer on permanent press cycle, medium heat with cool down cycle
• Remove promptly and fold •Please note that after the first or second wash, there may be some fine lint that appears in the dryer. This is normal.